Indigo & Henna powder for Hair
This combination includes:
- 100gms of Hair Henna
- 100gms of Indigo Powder
Henna is a plant dye that lends an orange/red dye to light coloured hair. Use natural henna powder for hair colour & conditioning.
Indigo is a plant dye that lends a blue dye to light coloured hair. It does not change the colour of dark coloured hair. Indigo is most commonly used with henna in order to achieve shades of hair colour varying from a dark brown to black.
To achieve a black shade – Use the two-step method ( Henna first then Indigo )
To achieve a brown shade– Use the one-step method ( Henna & Indigo together )
- Instructions on how to mix the henna paste for hair and the indigo powder are supplied along with the order.
- Store in a cool, dark place for up to 2 years.
- Helps cover greys naturally.
- Does not contain any chemicals.
- Hair colour can last up to 4 – 6 weeks.
- 100gms is sufficient to cover shoulder length hair.
Please ensure to check Shipping Dates by clicking on Shop in the menu.
Order will be shipped strictly on the listed Shipping dates at the top of the Shop page.