Indigo is a plant dye that lends a blue due to light coloured hair. It does not change the colour of dark coloured hair. Indigo is most commonly used in conjunction with henna in order to achieve shades of hair colour varying from a dark brown to black.
- Instructions on how to mix the indigo paste for hair is supplied along with the powder.
- Store in a cool, dark place for 1-2 years.
- Does not contain any chemicals.
- Indigo can be applied on henna-coloured hair to achieve almost black colour.
- Indigo can also be mixed with henna and applied to achieve dark brown shades.
- Henna and indigo can be mixed in different compositions to get the desired hair colour or shade of hair.
- Hair colour can last up to 4-6 weeks.
- Supplied vacuum packed in a foil pack.
- 100gms is sufficient to cover shoulder length hair.
For International Orders, please email [email protected]
Please ensure to check Shipping Dates by clicking on Shop in the menu.
Order will be shipped strictly on the listed Shipping dates at the top of the Shop page.