Would you like to learn the beautiful Henna art form? Or enhance your Henna skills? Bharathi offers Henna training for beginners or those further down the Henna path.
One to One Foundation Henna Course
Duration: 2 days (Approx 4 hours per day)
Location: Derby (East Midlands)
- Designed to assess your skill level and then reinforce the basic skills needed to advance quickly.
- Provides a firm base from which to build your skills to a more professional level.
- Covers basic designs elements leading up to constructing party henna designs.
- Course materials to practice and reinforce the teaching are provided as well as refreshments and a bag of goodies to take away.
Bridal Henna Workshops
Duration: 1 day (Approx 6 hours)
Location: Birmingham/London/Manchester. Workshop dates will be announced on Facebook and Instagram. Please follow for regular updates.
- Designed to help Henna artists improve their bridal henna skills.
- Covers latest trends in Bridal Henna, design & compostion, how to deliver a full bridal, etc
- Course materials, Lunch, refreshments and a gift bag of goodies are provided.
London: Saturday 3rd March 2018
Birmingham: Saturday 10th March 2018
Contact Bharathi to register your interest and book your place. Deposits required to confirm your place in the training.
Eram Rashid, Birmingham
The workshop was amazing, I went in thinking I only needed small improvements but came out with huge ones! Learnt so many new things, petals, paisley’s and how to structure my work ( which I didn’t realise I struggled on) Most of all though I had so much fun! I’d do it all over if I had the chance 🙂
Zayna Yasin, Birmingham
The class went really well, learnt so many new things. Looking forward to applying what I have learnt to the next lot of bridal and party bookings. Was an honour to learn from the best henna artist. Thank you so much Xx
Urvashi Jadvani, London
I did this masterclass and i would highly recommend this any henna artist who want to henna for professional level and detailed!
Samina Tahir, London
Had a great time at the henna course hosted by Bharathi. She is a fantastic teacher and it was a pleasure learning from her. I can hopefully use the new things I have learnt in my work and future events. The people on the course were also very warm and friendly. Overall really enjoyed the time.
Reena Jeshani, Milton Keynes
Thank you so much, Bharathi ! The workshop was fab and fun ! I ‘ve walked away with lots to aspire to, and a drive to keep practising! It was great meeting all the other ladies too! Wish you all the best! X